Our touring operation has an even split between small-group scheduled tours and completely tailor-made private experiences. If you are seeking something specific we can design an experience which meets your needs and the areas in which we have flexibility include:
- Accommodation choices
- Catering style including specific dietary needs
- Guest to guide ratio – we often use two guides for extended one-way walks where the vehicle can meet us at a pre-determined time and place with an elegant lunch prepared.
- Included experiences – fat-tyre biking, meeting researchers, visiting artists in their home studio, winery and distillery visits, farm visits
- Vehicles matched to your group size
We have prepared some three-day modules which have some suggested itineraries which provide a starting point for specific travellers which are:
- Fished, Farmed and Fermented
- Luxe Couples
- Conservation Connection
- Active Explorers
- Young Families
- Photo Safari
- Wild About Birds
- Art Immersion
If there are elements contained in several of these you want to combine, please ask us to prepare a tailor-made option which makes the best use of your precious leisure time.