Our most recent addition to our available tours is our half-day ‘Fine Flavours‘ tour which takes guests to experience the local flavours of Kangaroo Island. The most exciting feature of this tour is that is available as a small-group departure, however, unlike our Island Life and Flinders Chase Focus departures, it is not available daily. Instead, departures will be on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays (all days and dates are subject to change).
This itinerary includes lunch and a selection of wine, beer and soft drinks (soda). Activities include:
- A gin tasting at Kangaroo Island Spirits;
- A wine tasting at the Islander Estate Vineyards’ Cygnet River tasting room;
- An Oyster tasting at American River;
- A tour and honey (and honey ice-cream!) tasting at Clifford’s Honey Farm;
- A visit to Kangaroo Island Free Range Eggs; and
- A tour and Olive Oil tasting at Kangaroo Island Olive Oil.
As this tour is half-day, it allows us to meet the Qantas flight from Adelaide (arriving 1155hrs) or Melbourne (arriving 1230hrs) as well as picking up guests from their accommodation or earlier Regional Express (REX) passengers.