Definitely the highlight and best two days of our trip. From the outdoor teatime along the river to the unbelievable grilled fish, grilled cheese (yes, grilled cheese) fresh salad and wine, to the remarkable guide, the first day was truly exceptional. The things that we got to see up close and personal were sensational
Make a Booking
Like any business we have a suite of responsibilities towards our staff, our community, the environment in which we operate and of course to you as our customer. There are also responsibilities you take on as a traveller and all of these are outlined in plain language without jargon. We are also fair-minded so if you think some of this is unreasonable please tell us and we will review it. These conditions are meant to be just and provide clarity and protection for us both. These can be downloaded using the adjacent link.
Contact us to make a Booking
To make a reservation or discuss options with our experienced travel planning team please call us on +61(0)8 8553 9119.
Email the Exceptional Kangaroo Island team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have access to Skype look for us at eki.reservations.
Our time zone is GMT +10.5 Our office is open Mon - Fri 0900 - 1700 with the exception of Australian public holidays. Our tours operate daily throughout the year except Christmas Day. If you would like to contact us via fax the number is +61 (0)8 8553 9122
What to bring
To help you get the most from your Island experience:
- Binoculars, camera and film to capture our wildlife
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunscreen and hat
- Long trousers to protect your legs in the bush
- Regardless of the time of year, a warm jacket to counter the fresh ocean breeze
- Tim Flannery. The Future Eaters
- Robert Hughes. The Fatal Shore
- Bruce Chatwin. The Songlines
- JS Cumpston. Kangaroo Island 1800 - 1836.
ISBN 0 909434026
- Graham Pizzey. The Field Guide to the Birds of Australia.
- Chris Baxter. An Annotated List of Birds of Kangaroo Island.
- David Quammen. The Song of the Dodo.
- Tyler et al. The Natural History of Kangaroo Island.
- Gifford Chapman. Kangaroo Island Shipwrecks
- Jean Nunn. This southern land: a social history of Kangaroo Island
- Jean Nunn. Soldier Settlers: war service land settlement, Kangaroo Island